- Holococcoliths - without tube (inc. Crystallolithus, Anthosphaera)
- Holococcoliths - open tubes +/- septae (inc. Calicasphaera, Syracolithus spp.)
- Holococcoliths - with convex cover (inc. Calyptrosphaera, Sphaerocalyptra, Flosculosphaera)
- Holococcoliths - with bridge (inc. Poritectolithus, Corisphaera, Homozygosphaera, Helladosphaera, Periphyllophora)
- Holococcoliths - with flat top (inc. C'lithina, C'lithphora, Poricalyptra, Syracolithus spp., Zygosphaera)
NB These images were published in Young et al. (2003) with descriptive notes etc. if you find these images useful you may wish to purchase the published version:
publication and ordering information
Pleaee note that the images are copyright - mostly to the NHM, please respect this and ask before using them. Images should not be used in publications or on WWW sites without prior negotiation of copyright.
Return to CODENET site.