Nannotax3 - nannofossil database
- Nannotax3 - interactive database of nannofossil taxa (>2000 taxa, >10,000 images)
Toby Tyrrell's EHUX site
Reviews of many aspects of Emiliania huxleyi, the best known of all extant coccolithophorids, including:
E huxleyi "species of the day" pages
The IODP site
- Biostratigraphic and database software developed for use with nannos,
including some free downloads
- SEM gallery - beautiful SEMs of exceptionally preserved Cretaceous nannofossils from the Niobrara Fm.
The CODENET site
- CODENET - details of the EC TMR project "Coccolithophorid evolutionary biodiversity and ecology network"
- Culture collection - this is now the largest collection of coccolithophore strains anywhere
The ETH-Zürich Site
A few other especially relevant sites