NannoNews (+ Archived pages & past announcements)
INA 15 News from the meeting, March 2015
A lot went on at the conference in Bohol - see the news update here.
NannoNews in the Newsletter of Micropalaeontology
Since 2013 as part of our collaboration with The Micropalaeontlogical Society we have published NannoNews items in the Newsletter of Micropalaeontology. Initially this was mailed to INA members, but postage costs became prohibitively expensive and the Newsletter has been online only since 2014. To find full versions of the Newsletter visit the TMS website. The versions here contain the pages relevant to INA.
Older Nanno News and Announcements
Past INA conferences and workshops
- INA 15 Bohol, The Philippines -
March 7-16 2015 The conference website is still live
conference website, abstracts
- COCCOLITHOPHORES 2014
INA Workshop on Extant Coccolithophores research 5-10 October 2014, Heraklion, Crete
convenors - Maria Triantaphyllou, Stella Psarra, Jeremy Young
Reticulofenestra workshop - 27th Jan 2014, Univ. Birmingham
lead by Eric de Kaenel
- INA 14 - Reston, Virginia, USA, 15-21 September 2013, convenor Jean Self-Trail. Website.
- INA 13 - Yamagata, Japan, 6-10 September 2010, convenor Ric Jordan. Website, calendar and other souvenirs.
- INA 12 - Lyon, France, 6-10 September 2008, convenors Emanuela Mattioli and Fabienne Giraud
a brief review
- INA 11 - Lincoln, Nebraska 24th - 30th Sept 2006, Convenor David Watkins
abstracts volume (PDF)
- INA 10 - Lisbon 28th August - 4th Sept 2004, Covenor Mario Cachao
- Extant coccolithophores workshop, Crete October 2003, Convenor Maria Triantaphyllou
- INA 9 - Parma 9-12th Sept 2002, Convenor Giuliana Villa
some more photos
- INA 8 - Bremen 11-15th Sept. 2000, Convenor Helmut Willems
group photo, some more
- INA 7 - Puerto Rico February 1998, Convenor Amos Winter